Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I am a #RaguSauceMaster

I was chosen by Crowdtap to receive a free sample of Ragu Pasta Sauce and share it with family and friends. All opions expressed are purely my own.

First step in this adventure was figuring out what I was going to make for my family. I wanted to try making something I've never done before so I decided on making crock pot lasagna.

I used my coupon at Target and decided to get the Meat flavored sauce.


I gathered all the ingredients I would need for this dish: Ground beef, lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and of course my ragu sauce!


I'm not really a follower of recipies so I can't tell for certain the amount of everything that I put in but I can give you an approximate amount.

First I browned approximately 1 lb of  meat in a skillet and then drained it. Once the meat was done I took 1 cup of of the sauce, spread it at the bottom of the crock pot, and added the rest of the jar of sauce to the meat. Then I placed 2 uncooked noodles on top of the sauce, spooned on some meat, added 1 cup of ricotta cheese, and finally 3/4 cups of mozzarella cheese. I then repeated these steps 2 more times.


I I cooked it on HIGH for 3 hours and viola here is the final result...


The dish was a big hit! Everyone loved it even my 3 year old ate up every single bite on her plate and she's the pickiest eater I know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment