Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fit Girl's Guide: The 28 Day Jumpstart Challenge

My coworker, Jessica, and I have decided to motivate and held each other get fit by completing a 28 day challenge created by The Fit Girl's. I think this will be great for me to have someone who will help keep me accountable. The Challenge eBook can be purchased on their website. The eBook includes: Full Eating Plan, Full Exercise Plan, and Many more tips and tricks for jump-starting your journey to fit.


The Fit Girls break everything down step by step. The eBook offers so much more than just a do this, do that attitude. One of the first things they tell you is to "Craft your goals and then Craft your goals." What they mean is first you must figure out what your goals are and then you must create a reminder to yourself of what those goals are. They encourage you to remain positive about yourself, so no negative goals.


After I wrote down my goals it was time to "Craft my goals." The Fit Girls suggest cutting a heart out of a piece of paper, writing down your goals, and taping it somewhere you'll see it every day to remind you of what you are working towards.


I am super excited to start time challenge with my coworker! I will keep you all up to date with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment