Saturday, April 15, 2017

Tommy James Book Review



Hey Everyone I'm back with another book written by the amazing Maria Ashworth. Maria has asked me to review her newest book Tommy James The Littlest Cowboy in Reckon.

Tommy James tells the story of a little cowboy with big ambition. Tommy James does not allow his small stature and the mocking from the bigger cowboys to deter him from doing the things he dreams of doing.


Tommy James is a truly adorable story. It teaches children that they can do anything they set their minds to regardless of what anyone may think about them. After the reading the story to my five-year-old daughter Makaylah I was able to use the story as a teaching moment for her. Often times she is overly concerned about what others will think of her and how they will like her. I was able to explain to her how even though Tommy James was small and was constantly being told that he couldn't do anything, he continued to pursue his dreams and showed everyone that he could do anything that they could do. 

I highly recommend that you all purchase this book. Tommy James is available for purchase on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You will absolutely fall in love with Tommy James.

Also, this is just the first book in the series. There will be two more books coming out! Tommy James Meets Doodlin' Darla coming in 2018 and Tommy James Meets Cactus Jack coming in 2019! I look forward to reading those books! 

Thank you Maria for giving me the opportunity to review your amazing book!


*Disclaimer: I was given access to this book by the author herself in exchanged of my honest feedback. All thoughts and opinions are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment