Friday, March 20, 2015

Our 2015 #DisneySide @Home Celebration

Disclaimer: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.


A few months ago I was chosen to host a Mickey & Friends themed #DisneySide @ Home Celebration. We had such a great time planning and hosting our party! Below are the goodie bags I made our guests. 


I used the cookie cutters from last year's box to trace the Mickey heads and added a bow to distinguish Mickey (boy bags) from Minnie (girl bags)


We served our guests food from one of our favorite places .


I used the Mickey cake pan as a serving tray for chips and popcorn. 



The Duff tie dye cake turned out great and tasted so delicious. It was a big hit with all the guests.

 

 


The children absolutely loved the pin the smile on Mickey game!


I used an extra table cloth to create a backdrop for pictures and had my guests pose in front of it.




 


Our #DisneySide @ Home Celebration was a big success. The children had an amazing time and the adults got to learn more about Disney Parks. My family is very excited to plan our first every trip to a Disney Park very soon!


Disclaimer: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment