Sunday, April 6, 2014

Moms' Night Out Review

I was chosen to attend a VIP premier of Moms' Night Out. I attended last week and I was able to take one guest. Who better to take to such an event than my own mother?We attended the premier last week and had a very good time. Moms' Night Out is one of the most hilarious movies I have seen all year! I laughed from the beginning of the movie through the credits. I feel like everyone, regardless of whether you are a mom or not, can relate to this movie. The characters are very down to earth and remind me of people I know in my own life. The movie has everything. It'll make you laugh, make you cry, and make you fall in love with all the characters in the movie. Moms' Night Out comes out in theaters May 9th just in time for Mother's Day weekend. I recommend everyone go out and see it. Take your mother, your significant other, your friends, or your children, I know everyone will love it just as much as I did!

Also don't forget to celebrate National Mom's Nite Out on May 8, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment