Monday, January 27, 2014

My #DisneySide @Home Celebration Kit Arrived!

Many of you may have noticed a lot of bloggers or friends talking about the Disney Side @Home Celebrations that will be coming up.  Over 600 people were chosen from all over to host a party with at least 10 kids to show off their Disney Side. There are even a ton of commercials on TV about the new Disney Side campaign.  I was fortunate enough to be one of those chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. Once I reveiceved the email letting me know I was choosen I began to wait patiently (or not so patiently lol) for my box to arrive.  Well it FINALLY arrived!

Discliamer: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

Let's See What's Inside!


When I first opened the box there was an American Tourister suitcase, giant white envelopes, and cheer on your favorite racer signs to decorate.


photo 1



When I opened the suitcase it was packed full of goodies for hosting my party!


photo 4


Included in the kit is:




  • Balloons

  • Plates

  • Napkins

  • Tablecloth

  • Cups

  • Decorations

  • CupCake liners

  • 10 HP Photo Card Packs

  • Face Painting idea kit

  • Mickey cookie cutters

  • Measuring Cups from The Chew

  • Pack of game ideas

  • Tattoos and Stickers

  • Luggage Tag

  • (2) Craisins 6-packs w/ coupons

  • Disney Planning DVD

  • Rubber Bracelets


I'm even more excited to host this party since my kit arrived. I know the kids and adults will have a ball! Time to search pinterest to find even more ideas for our celebration. I look forward to sharing more with you all!

Discliamer: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. […] by MomSelect, Disney Parks, HP, American Tourister, and many more. I was excited when I received my #DisneySide @ Home Celebration Kit filled with goodies from all these amazing sponsors. The first thing I did was go on Pinterest to […]

    ReplyDelete